HMS Decorative Surfacing Garden Voucher Giveaway May 2019: Full Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is: HMS Decorative Surfacing Ltd, whose registered office is at Pincet Lane, North Kilworth, Leicestershire LE17 6NE.
- Who can enter: The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, excluding employees, agents of HMS Decorative Surfacing Ltd and their close relatives, brand partners, or anyone connected with this Promotion.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Competition Period: The competition runs between 11.00 on 11/05/19 until 17.00 on 24/05/19. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The Prize: HMS Decorative Surfacing Ltd is offering one winner a National Garden Voucher to the value of £50.
To Enter: Call or email HMS Decorative Surfacing for a quote for a resin path or driveway.
- The prize has a value of £50. It is non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner. No compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated. If the winner fails to claim their prize within seven days, it will be forfeited.
- Winner Selection: One winner will be selected at random from all qualifying entries by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter within three working days of the Prize Draw Close.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to another entrant selected in the same way. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prizes as stated.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity and other relevant details of a participant.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to HMS Decorative Surfacing Ltd and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with our terms and conditions.
- Use of personal data: The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the Promotion and for no other purpose unless consent is given. The participant may withdraw consent to such use of terms.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Liabilities: The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the prizes.
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- This Promotion will be governed by laws of England and the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.