Resin Bonded Surfacing - Decra®Stone
Resin Bonded Surface Dressing – Decra®Stone
HMS® Resin Bonded surfacing is a non permeable decorative finish, using specially selected natural aggregates bonded with high performance resins to produce a long lasting smooth, hard-wearing decorative surface. Specialist resin systems are suitable for use on driveways, paths, courtyards,walkways, parks and other hard landscaping areas.
Using a HMS® branded Decra Stone resin system means your surfacing will not crack or migrate stones or loose chippings, making it especially favourable for driveways and areas used by vehicles. A wide range of aggregates are available, allowing you to confidently select the one appropriate to your requirements.
All resins used in our resin bound and resin bonded surface treatments are manufactured and tested in the same way as market-leading brands, and are of exceptional professional quality. Every HMS resin system product whether resin bound our resin bonded, is tested for strength, durability, flexibility and SUDS compliance* *where required.
The benefits of using HMS Resin Bonded Decra®Stone Surfacing include:
- No weeding
- No raking
- No migration of stone
- Beautiful finishes
- Environmentally friendly
- Low odour resin components
Useful information when considering HMS Resin Bonded Decra®Stone:
- Resin bonded surfacing is best applied to clean, sound & undamaged close graded asphalt or tarmac surfaces
- HMS® Decra®Stone can be applied to concrete or wood surfaces with the appropriate primers or preparatory work
- HMS® work in partnership with several reputable civil engineering companies if more extensive ground works are required before decorative resin surfacing can be applied
- Offers excellent under-foot slip resistance using a combination of professional resins and specialist aggregates.
- HMS® Decra®Stone is not recommended to be applied directly to poor, loose or damaged surfacing, crazy paving, slabs or other non-sound surface materials